Happy thief > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Happy thief

페이지 정보

작성자 Dutra 작성일 23-02-17 13:39 조회 90회 댓글 0건

본문

"Damn, this thing given by Blacksmith Wang is really useful." Purple Dragon was ecstatic and touched the transmission ring on his hand. " Fatty, where are you? The purple dragon turned on the intercom. Liu Yu and I are still practicing in the centipede cave. There are so many people here. "It didn't take long for the fat man to reply." You come back to the city first, I have equipment for you, I wait for you in the old place, "Purple Dragon said and turned off the intercom." "Bang!" The door of the hotel was kicked open by the fat man. "Boss, what equipment did you hit again?" The fat man rushed to the purple dragon like the wind, holding the purple dragon's hands trembling a little. " I didn't see it either. Anyway, it's a lot. You can deal with it yourself. "After that, the purple dragon will take the equipment out." Wait, go, come with me to the auction house, there is a warehouse, "the fat man hurriedly took the purple dragon was about to pull out the equipment of the hand.". They went out of the door of the hotel and came to the auction house. Pangpang Auction House is quite grand. "Zilong looked at the gilded characters on the auction house." All right, come in quickly. I don't have any hair now. If you don't get the equipment, I will close the door. "The fat man pulled the purple dragon standing at the door in." Why didn't you see Liu Yuhe? "Zilong looked at the fat man." The two men said they wanted to catch up with you and were practicing. "The fat man's eyes did not leave the purple dragon's hand when he spoke." Did you upgrade? " "Up,3500mg Ozone ceramic Plate, just to level 29." "What?"? Level 29? The fat man immediately opened the ranking list: 1st Name Hidden Class Rogue Level 29 Second Name Hidden Professional Warrior Level 22 Third Name Ruthless Sword Class Rogue Level 22 4th Name Hidden Professional Hunter Level 21 Fifth Name Yanlong Unparalleled Profession Mage Level 21 Sixth Name Piaoling Yiye Professional Taoist Level 21 Seventh Name Ruthless Water Class Mage Level 21 No.8 Name Broken Stream Profession Priest Level 20 Ninth Name Ruthless Knife Professional Warrior Level 20 No.10 Name Wandering One Professional Warrior Level 20 "Damn, you are so awesome." The fat man looked at the purple dragon as if he saw an alien. "Yes, Liu Yu is the sixth leaf on the list, and still the tenth leaf. You didn't think of that." "Well, not bad, at least much better than you." The purple dragon looked at the fat man and laughed. All right,alumina c799, take out the equipment quickly. "The fat man punched the purple dragon with chagrin." "Well, the purple dragon answered, opened the space ring, and began to pour out on the ground. In a short while, a hill was piled up on the ground." Green, silver, wow, and yellow equipment. "The fat man looked at the equipment on the ground and tidied it up in a hurry." All right, you clean up slowly, I'll go first. "Then the purple dragon touched the transmission ring, silently read three black wind valleys in his heart, ceramic igniter electrodes ,Alumina Ceramic C795, and the man disappeared in front of the fat man." Long Ge, where are you? Depend on, I will open the auction in a week, then you remember to come around. "The fat man looked up and saw that he had already lost the figure of the purple dragon.". Back in the Black Wind Valley, the Purple Dragon took out the map and looked at it. "After the Black Wind Valley, and then through the swamp ahead, we will reach the Firas Plateau." The Purple Dragon looked at the coordinates and put away the sheepskin scroll and headed for the swamp. " Boy, I can't believe your understanding is quite high. It seems that I didn't choose the wrong person. "The king of ice, who has been silent for a long time, suddenly made a sound." Damn it, boss, it's a good thing I don't have a heart attack, or you'll be scared to death sooner or later. "Purple Dragon was startled by the sudden opening of the King of Ice." Ha ha, the front is the swamp, the monsters inside are above level 40, I suggest you do not use the way of killing monsters just now, although your defense is very high, but there are elite monsters in the swamp, the elite monsters of level 40 are equal to the ordinary monsters of level 55. "The king of ice did not pay attention to the complaints of purple dragon." Then they will certainly produce good equipment. "Purple Dragon doesn't care about the level of the monster. What he cares about is whether the first shot of his auction house can be fired." Not necessarily, I can't say that. "The King of Ice is just an NPC, and I don't know much about the equipment.".
"Eh?"? What is this A small yellow flower at the foot of the purple dragon caught his attention. The small yellow flower was like a round plate without a single petal, so he used the collection technique on the small yellow flower. Collection failed, "the system is not to give the face of the issued a prompt.". Perform the collection again, and fail again. Repeated after more than 20 attempts, the system finally issued a collection of successful tips: "Congratulations to the player Zilong to collect yellow flowers and plants." What is the evergreen yellow grass? The purple dragon took the yellow flowers and plants in his hand and looked at their attributes: Ten thousand years of yellow flowers and plants, smelting weapons of the best materials, after adding can increase the flame attributes of weapons, and increase the success rate of a certain probability. Haha, this is a good thing, and so on to find the soul of the king of fierce inflammation to throw it into the refining. "Seeing the attributes of yellow flowers and plants, purple dragon laughed happily, he did not think that it was the yellow flowers and plants that made him find the soul of the king of fierce inflammation ahead of time.". After collecting the yellow flowers and plants, Zilong hurriedly opened the herbal medicine, and many small yellow dots appeared on the map, each of which represented a herb. In the past, I only knew how to practice levels. Today,ceramic bobbin heater core, I will practice collecting and alchemy first, and then go to the swamp after a while. "Purple Dragon looked at the herbs on the ground and wanted to upgrade alchemy to a higher level as soon as possible, so as to make tiger bone pills.". The first volume of the game life chapter 20 the journey of Firas 3 the country's best TXT novel download site http://www.luo8.com hundreds of thousands of fine novels free download. global-ceramics.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © tkdheadquarters.com All rights reserved.