Kuangshen _ Infinite Fiction Network _ www.55x.cn > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Kuangshen _ Infinite Fiction Network _ www.55x.cn

페이지 정보

작성자 Dutra 작성일 23-02-17 13:49 조회 43회 댓글 0건

본문

In the blow just now, I completely condensed the burst of energy in the light column brought by the ink, without a trace of outflow, all the energy was poured into this peerless sword. There was a tinkling sound behind me. I slowly turned my head and looked at the golden chain. I saw a white mark in the center of the chain. Fine cracks were constantly appearing around the mark. The Brahma Dragon gaped at the chain that had trapped him for more than two thousand years, looking at the cracks that appeared little by little. When the crack spread to the whole chain, the golden chain suddenly turned white, and I shouted in a deep voice: "Be careful." I ignored the Brahma Dragon, and as soon as my mind moved, I was already in front of the exit of the corridor. The chain shone brightly, and the sound of tinkling kept ringing. Suddenly, the chain changed into a little white light, floating silently in the air. At this moment, it seemed that everything had stopped, and the magma below was no longer rolling. Without warning, the little white light burst out at the moment when the space returned to normal, and an energy that made my heartstrings tremble exploded completely with it as the center. For a moment, nothing else could be seen in the whole cave, which turned into a harsh white. Powerful shock waves continue to bombard my body, my hands crossed in front of my chest,aluminum tile trim, constantly urging the energy contained in the armor of the mad God, again and again to offset the power of the seal laid by the God king two thousand years ago. The impact was so great that it was much more powerful than Gabriel's attack on me. If my mad armor had not been fully awakened, I would not have been able to compete with it. But now, for the sake of my beloved and my friends, I have carried it down. For a long time, the powerful power of the seal finally disappeared. I found that I did not know when I was half kneeling at the exit of the corridor, relying on Mo Ming to support my body. Drops of white blood kept dripping from my mouth. I was injured. I was already a God,aluminium tile trim profiles, but I was injured. The armor of the mad God gradually restored its golden light, and the original white armor disappeared. I can see the golden blood flowing in my body again. I know clearly that this is because of the weakening of energy. Although I don't know when I can recover my ability just now, I know very well that at least here, in this part, I have defeated the seal of the God King. Ah! By the way, where is the Brahma Dragon? This powerful shock wave is so hard for me to block. Can he bear it? I looked up and saw that the magma below had sunk as much as 100 meters at this time, which was entirely caused by the power of the shock wave just now, and even the mountain sealed by the God King could not resist the world-destroying energy. On the wall opposite the exit of the corridor, I found the figure of the Brahma Dragon. There was a very obvious dragon-shaped depression on the wall, and the red light was faintly revealed from the depression. "Brahma, are you all right?" I asked with concern. The faint voice of the Brahma Dragon rang out: "Is it all right?"? I was almost torn apart. You are really awesome. You broke the seal of the God King. Good, good, good. The red light on the wall kept flashing, stainless steel tile trim ,stainless tile trim, and the Brahma Dragon poked his head out of it. The scales on his body could hardly find a complete place. The bright red blood kept emitting steam. His eyes were dull, but full of joy. Startled by his appearance, I quickly floated to his side and put a divine force into his body. The Brahma Dragon shook his head and said, "Don't worry, I won't die.". When you cut the chains, the power I had lost for years came back, and I became one hundred and twenty percent of the power I had before. Thanks to this, I was able to survive. Nevertheless, I was badly hurt, and I didn't expect that when the seal of the God King was damaged, it would send out such a strong explosive force. I breathed a sigh of relief and said, "It's all right. Let's rest for a while and try to get out when we recover." I don't know when I started to have some inexplicable affection for the king of mythical beasts sealed by the God King. There was a flash of splendor in the Brahma Dragon's eyes. "No, no," he said.
The chain that locks me is the soul of the whole seal. If you break it, you will break 80% of the seal of the God King. In our present state, we can rush out completely. I can't wait. I want to see the outside world now. I can still hold on. You see, there are cracks in the mountain wall, otherwise, I can't be beaten into the mountain. I breathed the divine power in my body and found that some of it had been restored. Since only 20% of the power of the God King was left, it should be no problem. Thinking of this, I said to the Brahma Dragon, "Wait here. I'll go and find my companions." With these words, I turned and floated to the corridor. When I entered the corridor, I happened to meet Moyue with an anxious face. She flew out very fast. If I hadn't found her early and quickly blocked her with energy, I'm afraid she would have hit my defensive boundary. I grabbed her body in my arms and said, "Moon, what are you doing?" As soon as Moyue saw me, she immediately wrapped her arms around my body and hugged my neck tightly. She said with a lingering fear, "I was scared to death. The cave shook so much just now, and there was a lot of rubble falling from the corridor. I thought it was going to collapse here. Husband, are you all right?" I wiped the blood from the corners of my mouth and said with a smile, "Don't worry, Moon. I'm all right. I just got a little shock. It's nothing." As I spoke, I relied on my sensitive hearing to capture everyone's position, and everyone was moving towards the entrance of the cave, which was good, so I didn't have to look for them again. I put my arms around Moyue's elastic body, took a deep breath and adjusted the golden energy in my body. After a while, everyone had arrived. Laosi, did you cut off that broken chain? As soon as he saw me, Kim asked impatiently. I nodded and said, "It's been cut off. We can leave this place. Let's go." With these words,china tile trim, I led everyone to the entrance of the corridor. The body of the Brahma Dragon seems to have shrunk a little, only half the size of the original, I do not know if he did it on purpose. jecatrims.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © tkdheadquarters.com All rights reserved.