Mortal > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Mortal

페이지 정보

작성자 Dutra 작성일 23-02-17 13:50 조회 100회 댓글 0건

본문

But the old man and the white-faced young man who had been in front of him had disappeared. Within a few days, the same situation was playing out all over the periphery of the Magic Gold Mountains. Most of the aliens came in and fell into the mouth of Warcraft. Only seven or eight people survived. These people who can survive from the mouth of Warcraft are naturally not ordinary people. As soon as they notice the abnormal appearance of Warcraft in the deep mountains, they immediately turn bright to dark and become very careful. After the Warcraft got the tracking disk of some aliens, they also cast a net to search around the periphery of the mountains. But the strange thing is that no matter the remaining alien race or those Warcraft, there is no way to trace any trace of Zhixian. But at this time, Han Li and others after several days of trekking, finally safely close to the target area. (!) Chapter 1620 of the main text. Han Li stood at the top of a small mountain. Looking at a mountain range in the distance, his eyes narrowed slightly. This is what you call a place! It doesn't look very impressive. As soon as he closed his eyes, he asked Qianqian beside him. That's why it's selected here. Brother Yue, you don't need to lead the rest of the way. You can have a rest nearby first. Senior Han and I asked Han Li to go there. At least half a day, more than three or four days will come back. If it is really overdue, Daoyou will leave us alone. Just leave on your own. Qianqian Chong Yue Zong said with a smile. Now that the fairy has said so, Yuemou will be lazy. Yue Zong promised to come down, then folded his fists and flew to another hill nearby. And finally disappeared into the mountain in a flash. Senior Han, let's go. Qianqian took a deep breath and looked grave. Han Li nodded and, without saying a word, flew to the mountains ahead. As soon as he entered the mountains, the magic smoke bird,shuttle rack system, which had been staying on the shoulders of the women of the Crystal Clan, immediately rose to the sky with its wings, circled in the nearby air, and shot away in a certain direction. Han Li two people quietly followed behind. In the mountains, the big and small peaks are overlapping and continuous. The two men followed the black bird and flew thousands of miles away in one breath. When a seemingly ordinary mountain peak appeared in front of them, the magic smoke bird closed its wings. With a clear sound in his mouth,drive in racking system, he hovered and stopped. Delicate eyes a bright, happy to say: "The entrance has been found." Then the woman rushed to escape, and after a few flashes, she suddenly came to the vicinity of the peak, and quickly turned around the peak a few times, and finally stopped somewhere on the mountainside, and showed her figure, looking intently at something. Han Liqing, together, also went to the side of the woman and looked down her eyes. I saw a seemingly ordinary cliff in front of me, more than a hundred feet high, gray and smooth, except for some black gas floating nearby, industrial racking systems ,push back racking system, there was nothing else. But Han Li's blue awn flashed slightly in his eyes, and his expression moved for a moment, as if he had seen something. At this time, there was a low cry in Qianqian's mouth, and the magic smoke bird, which had been hovering in the air, rushed down and shot at the cliff like a crossbow. With a muffled sound, the seemingly hard stone wall rippled in a circle at the moment of contact with the magic smoke bird. Then the surface was slightly blurred into a thick, lifeless black fog. The whole cliff turned out to be the entrance of a huge cave. The bird of magic smoke did not seem to be blocked by the black fog and did not enter it. Senior, I'll check the movement inside first. Qianqian said cautiously, then sat cross-legged in the air and closed his eyes with both hands. A wisp of her mind has been attached to the magic smoke bird, and now all she has to do is manipulate the bird to explore the situation inside. Han Li stood aside with his eyes flashing. He seemed to be thinking about something. After a full meal, with a cry, the magic smoke bird rushed out of the black fog and landed on the slender shoulder. The woman also opened her eyes at this time. Fortunately, the Holy Order Warcraft is still sleeping inside. It's the perfect time to do it. I asked the Magic Smoke Bird to lead the way to the senior, and I went directly to the Holy Order Warcraft. However, the magic gas inside is so fierce that even with the magic skills of Han's predecessors, it can't last long. It's better not to wake up the beast, but to kill it directly by means of thunderbolt! Said Qianqian solemnly, and then his finger rushed into the air a little. The black bird immediately flew into the black fog again.
"Fairy, rest assured, Han knows how to do it.". The fairy has no magic skill to protect her body. Just wait here for me to come out. Han Li stared at the woman in front of him for a while, then nodded quietly, then pinched his hands, suddenly golden body, and emerged a thin layer of scales. As soon as his body moved, he turned into a golden rainbow and escaped into the black fog. As soon as Han Lizhen entered the black fog, the smile at the corners of the woman's mouth converged and revealed the color of pondering. Almost there. It's time for us to act. Suddenly a group of blue light flew out from the body of the crystal woman, and after a flash, it turned into a fist-sized Kirin shadow. And turned to the woman and said. Wait a little longer. Whether he can really kill the Holy Order Warcraft or not, as long as he hands over, it's the best time for us to enter the cave of the true spirit. Qianqian shook her head and said. Why, you're so afraid of him. The virtual shadow of the Kirin smiled. Along the way, you can see how great his magical power is in my body. Even the Warcraft of the ninth rank of the upper clan can't hold out in its hands for a while. If I really fight with this man, I have no chance to win. And that holy order Warcraft, I did not guess wrong, although still sleeping, but will certainly do some precautions in advance in the residence. If you want to get close to it easily, it is unlikely. Only when they are fighting can we open the cave of the true spirit without being noticed. Said Qianqian calmly. There is some truth in what you said. Then wait a little longer. The virtual shadow of Kirin tilted his neck for a moment and nodded. At the same time, outside the mountains,cantilever racking system, Yuezong was sitting in a newly opened cave on a mountain peak, with his eyes closed. Suddenly he sensed something, and suddenly his face changed and his palm turned over. The box containing the strange insect suddenly appeared in his hand. jracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © tkdheadquarters.com All rights reserved.